Hans Peter Kleefuss
My main aim is to create long-term values for clients, employees, partners and shareholders. As I do so, I am guided by one question: how can we organise things so that in the future, we can offer at least one competitive advantage more than the competition? These advantages need to be built up, maintained and measured systematically. It’s never just about having a better product, but also about service, corporate culture, the quality of the management team, business intelligence, financial stability, and the appropriate risk and opportunity management.
- State pharmaceutical examination, Bonn
- Qualified as an economist in Freiburg
- Several years’ at management level in the chemical-pharmaceutical industry, including as director of pharmaceutical operations in Spain and of the self-medication industry worldwide
- CEO and president of Bayer Italia
- On the board of several German and Italian companies
- Senior partner HPK-Consulting GbR since 2004
- Corporate strategy: Which direction should the company take in its long-term development?
- Strategic personnel development: What management team and culture do we need to get there efficiently?
- Investment and financial planning: What resources need to be available for it?
- Risk management: What opportunities and risks does it present?
- Follow-on planning: What is the best way to structure the generation change in a family-run company?